Tuesday, March 23, 2010

mark s.tucky/gina's memo to other women

never miss an opportunity to teach others about things you know.it maybe little nutty,but when i met someone newi often say.do you ever play trivia?well heres a question:whats the number one disabling health problem in adults and children?its stroke?are you at risk?i didn;t think at 40 i was either.but now i know better." listen to your family.i went to the hospitalonly because of my relatives told me i looked funny and that i'd better go.they saved my life.then a few years ago we were out for dinnerand my youngest notice that one of my friends started slurring her words during the meal. i thought it wasbecause of the wine.my son urged me to call 9-1-1i did and it turn out she was indeed having a stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment