Tuesday, March 23, 2010

mark s.tucky/the little boy save my life

the little boy saw me coughing so hard.and his grandmother was not around no one can drive for me.since i had the car accident i never went to the doctors any more for i have in my mind that the doctors are just trying to kill me.doctors in my place dont know what they are doing.until the little boy convince ne to go to the hospital that night i was coughing so hard.i told the boy,i have hard time breathing and my chest hurts.he fixed me some tea that night.then he told me he dont want me to die without any reason at all. he said the doctors will help me so i'd better go to see the doctor.iwas the most hardeaded person before when it comes to doctors.i really dont want to go see the doctors.then i told him i have decided to go to the hospital.it was already past 9 pm.no one can drive for me.the little boy went outside the house and meet his grandmother while on the way in the parking area in the house.he told his grandmother that i have hard time breathing and i want to go to the hospital .that night they right away bring me to the nearest hospital.the doctor told them that my heart beat is not normal its 150 per minutes and i need to stay in the hospital.they leave in the hospital.they doctor told them we are just on time.if not i should have die before i came to the hospital.thanks little boy yiu saved my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment